Timespinner was scheduled and released on 25 September 2018 for PC,PS4 and Vita after five years of closed development.
Timespinner Vita Patch 1.03A (Americas) and 1.02E (Europe) was released 15 October 2018. It featured:
- Greatly increases performance and reduces hitches from garbage collection.
- Adjusted the text in a historical letter.
Timespinner 1.02 was released on 2 October 2018 for Steam and contained the following changes:
- Fixed a crash caused by raising Orb Level too high. It is now capped at 999.
- Entering a NG+ game no longer clears the "Game Cleared" flag- allowing for infinite NG+ resets.
- Adjusted the Fire Passive to be capable of killing enemies (it would not reduce them past 1 HP before).
- Added an additional costume for Lunais.
- Reduced the power of several healing items.
- Adjusted stats on a few enemies.
- Adjusted a certain Keycard door to appear to be broken.
- Adjusted the location of a certain skeleton.
- Added glowing floor prompts to two story interactable objects.
- Fixed a parralax bug in a penthouse room in the city
- Fixed a floating tile bug in a save room in the forest
- Added a "Dropped Item" to a ledge in Lake Serene
- Adjusted a "Map Download" to add 1 additional room to Lake Desolation
- Fixed a visual bug in the Orb Shop where the "Better Arrow" would overlap the Orb level
- Adjusted the Orb Shop's Reinforce display stats to always show improvement, even if numbers did not visibly change.
Timespinner 1.021 was released on 2 October 2018 for Steam and contained the following changes:
- Fixed a crash caused the Mushroom Towers being hit by friendly fire.
- Fixed an issue where switching out a specific Orb mid-attack left behind a damage area briefly.
- Added a Yellow Dot to the Map in a specific room.
- Added color fade oscillation for Map Markers in the Map Screen (helps with Markers covering map)
- Optimized Conveyor Belt objects to be more efficient (improves frame-rate on some processors)
- Lowered experience gained from a specific enemy.
Timespinner 1.02 was released on 9 October 2018 for Steam and contained the following changes: - Feature parity with Steam and PS4 - Improves FPS in several rooms - Mildly reduces hitches (improvement of around 25%. Much bigger improvements are on the way!)
Timespinner 1.01 was scheduled and released on 25 September 2018. It was the 'launch version' of the game.
Timespinner 1.0 was released 2 weeks before release to Kickstarter Backers.