Timespinner was scheduled and released on 25 September 2018 for PC,PS4 and Vita after five years of closed development.
1.02 Steam Only
Timespinner 1.02 was released on 2 October 2018 for Steam and contained the following changes:
- Fixed a crash caused by raising Orb Level too high. It is now capped at 999.
- Entering a NG+ game no longer clears the "Game Cleared" flag- allowing for infinite NG+ resets.
- Adjusted the Fire Passive to be capable of killing enemies (it would not reduce them past 1 HP before).
- Added an additional costume for Lunais.
- Reduced the power of several healing items.
- Adjusted stats on a few enemies.
- Adjusted a certain Keycard door to appear to be broken.
- Adjusted the location of a certain skeleton.
- Added glowing floor prompts to two story interactable objects.
- Fixed a parralax bug in a penthouse room in the city
- Fixed a floating tile bug in a save room in the forest
- Added a "Dropped Item" to a ledge in Lake Serene
- Adjusted a "Map Download" to add 1 additional room to Lake Desolation
- Fixed a visual bug in the Orb Shop where the "Better Arrow" would overlap the Orb level
- Adjusted the Orb Shop's Reinforce display stats to always show improvement, even if numbers did not visibly change.
1.021 Steam Only
Timespinner 1.021 was released on 2 October 2018 for Steam and contained the following changes:
- Fixed a crash caused the Mushroom Towers being hit by friendly fire.
- Fixed an issue where switching out a specific Orb mid-attack left behind a damage area briefly.
- Added a Yellow Dot to the Map in a specific room.
- Added color fade oscillation for Map Markers in the Map Screen (helps with Markers covering map)
- Optimized Conveyor Belt objects to be more efficient (improves frame-rate on some processors)
- Lowered experience gained from a specific enemy.
Timespinner 1.02 was released on 9 October 2018 for Steam and contained the following changes: - Feature parity with Steam and PS4 - Improves FPS in several rooms - Mildly reduces hitches (improvement of around 25%. Much bigger improvements are on the way!)
Timespinner 1.01 was scheduled and released on 25 September 2018. It was the 'launch version' of the game.
Timespinner 1.0 was released 2 weeks before release to Kickstarter Backers.